OnlyFans model Elle Brooke has slammed rival Astrid Wett as "naïve" and a "p***y" after the latter pulled out of their boxing fight.
Elle made the comments in her first interview since Astrid announced she was pulling out of the bout earlier this month.
The two porn stars and TikTok sensations were due to enter the ring on July 16 at the Indigo in London's 02 Arena.
READ MORE: OnlyFans star Elle Brooke spotted with Derek Chisora and teases ‘pro boxing’ plans
However, Astrid pulled out and cited a number of reasons as to why the event was a "freakshow".
Among them were Elle's threats to "kill" her in the ring and a truly bizarre press conference that saw Elle bring a coffin containing a blow up doll of Astrid onto the stage.
The pair also traded blows on two occasions at the event.
Now, Elle has finally broken her silence on Astrid pulling out.
Speaking to the Thaboxingvoice YouTube channel, she said: "She's pulled out, she claimed a multitude of things.
"She basically claimed I was on roids – these abs are 100% natural, it's just my body type and hard work.
"She also feared for her safety, but no one's watching our boxing for our Mike Tyson uppercuts, they are watching for the drama.
"Someone has to sell this fight, so your excuses are invalid."
When asked about the press conference, she went on: "I think it was just an excuse. Look at influencer boxing press conferences, they're always like that.
"Don't be so naïve to think you'd walk in and we'd be there shaking hands.
"This is an event for influencers to sell fights. There has to be drama, there has to be chaos. We are not respected boxers known for our amazing skills."
Elle also took the chance to address Astrid directly, suggesting the fight was a missed opportunity for her online enemy.
She said: "I think this fight could have made or broken you, but I think it would have been the best thing to fight and at least try and win.
"I think backing out and p*ssying out was the worst thing you could've done, because backing out is worse than losing in my opinion.
Despite their fight being called off, it looks as if both Elle and Astrid will be getting into the ring at some point.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Elle is still looking for a new opponent for July 16 and has been spotted training with IBF bantamweight world champion Ebanie 'Blonde Bomber' Bridges.
She was also seen with former European heavyweight champion Derek Chisora, and Astrid too has been continuing to train.
Adult star Elle Brooke puts out call for men to 'date' her and OnlyFans pal
TikTok and OnlyFans star Astrid Wett shares grim request from fan offering her £40,000
OnlyFans star Astrid Wett ditches boxing gloves for bikinis as she sizzles on hols
OnlyFans' Astrid Wett teases new boxing match after pulling out of Elle Brooke fight
OnlyFans star Elle Brooke brands Astrid Wett a 'bottle job' after boxing fight breakdown
Source: Read Full Article