Jihadi cult Boko Haram releases sick video of sobbing kidnapped schoolboys

A chilling video released by sick jihadi group Boko Haram shows a group of crying kidnapped schoolboys pleading for their lives.

The Nigerian Islamist terrorist organisation has abducted hundreds of students in the last decade, threatening to kill them unless the government releases political prisoners or pays a ransom.

On Friday armed terrorists stormed Government Science Secondary School in Kankara, breaking down its gates in the middle of the night and forcing more than 500 pupils to go with them.

Boko Haram was suspected of coordinating the mass abduction, but a new clip released on Thursday proves it.

During the six-minute video a large group of boys are gathered in a wooded area, many of them crying and covered in dust.

  • Daily Star's newsletter brings you the biggest and best stories – sign up today

A masked terrorist stands among them, holding an assault rifle.

Speaking in a mix of English and Hausa, one boy explains 520 of them were kidnapped but some had since been murdered after Nigerian troops attempted to rescue them.

"We have been caught by the gangs of Abu Shekau, some of us were killed," he said, as a voice in the background could be heard telling him what to say.

The terrified boy went on to urge the government to settle peacefully with the kidnappers without the use of military force.

One of the terrorists added that the boys had been abducted "because you refused to stop killing and arresting Fulani", referring to one of the country's largest ethnic groups.

The boy then pleaded with the government to stop attacking Boko Haram and said they should "dissolve vigilante gangs and close down all types of schools, excluding Islamiyya (Qur'anic schools)".

Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau appeared at the end of the video, saying the footage proved the group wasn't lying when they claimed responsibility for the boys' disappearance last week.

"Even if I didn't say anything, here are my people speaking and here are your boys speaking too," he said.

The same faction of the organisation abducted 276 schoolgirls from Chibok in 2014, which prompted international outrage and sparked the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.

Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake and Ellen Degeneres were among the celebrities who posted photos of themselves holding up a sign with the hashtag to raise awareness.

In the six years since only half have been freed, with 112 young women still missing even after the Nigerian government complied with Boko Haram's demands including paying £2.7 million in ransom and releasing several imprisoned terrorists.

Source: Read Full Article