Paedo dad made two girls strip then said well done, youve just earned 4 grand

  • Bookmark
  • Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter

    We have more newsletters

    A father has been jailed after exposing himself to two 15-year-old girls on a live webcam.

    Paul Evans, 53, promised the girls thousands of pounds each if they stripped off for him, offering more for them to touch each other, but they refused.

    Evans began talking to the girls on a website that allows users to meet up using live video in August 2019, Teesside Crown Court heard.

    READ MORE: FedEx driver branded 'monster' by mum of girl, 7, 'bundled into his van and murdered'

    Prosecutor Jenny Haigh said: "He never had any intention of giving them any money. He was exploiting them for his own sexual gratification. They were children – they were naïve.

    "When the girls did start to show Evans their bodies on the webcam, he told them they'd "just earned four grand each," Ms Haigh continued.

    The two girls were in the online chatroom when Evans performed the sick dance.

    Evans told the girls he was an "alpha male", even showing them a "price list" which showed a £10 payment per minute they spoke to him and £1,000 each to see them naked.

    Evans also said he would pay the girls £40 if they kissed each other.

    Over two nights, the court heard how Evans "groomed the children" with promises of cash via bank transfer.

    At one point he sent a photograph to them of his view from a plane where he claimed airport security wouldn't let him fly to London as he had "two massive envelopes of cash".

    Evans was arrested on September 10, 2019, and admitted he had chatted to the girls online and performed the "willy dance" but claimed he believed both were 18.

    Evans, from Middlesbrough, pleaded guilty to two counts of causing the sexual exploitation of a child aged 13-17.

    Ms Swain-Smith, representing Evans, said her client suffered from depression, anxiety and is an alcoholic.

    "He suffers from memory impairment – he didn't attend one of his court hearings hearing because he was in hospital due to apparent early signs of dementia," she said.

    Evans was due to be sentenced last week but he fled court, sparking a police appeal to find him.

    The judge sentenced him to two years and six months behind bars and must sign the Sex Offenders' Register indefinitely.


    • Baseball thug pulls weapon from trousers and smashes it over head of 'target' in street
    • Brit killed and another injured as masked gunmen storm Caribbean beach bar and open fire
    • Russian millionaire arrested in plush London mansion by anti-corruption cops
    • Dad who chased off two robbers says it cost him freedom, £60k job and his baby
    • War veteran stole £900 from crying neighbour, 86, then jetted off on holiday
    • Money
    • Family
    • Crime

    Source: Read Full Article