Ahead of the Queen’s Jubilee, Prince William and Prince Harry are attempting to heal their rift by exchanging weekly messages online and having face-to-face chats.
Having previously not seen eye to eye, it is believed the royal brothers are back to some sort of normality, with William making the first move to address their feud according to the Mirror.
A source said William, 39, had been upset by the manner the Duke and Duchess of Sussex left the royal family and moved to California – but that he has now moved on.
And Harry, 37, who is expected to fly to the UK tomorrow (May 29) with his wife and children, is now looking forward to seeing the rest of his family and celebrating his grandmother’s Platinum Jubilee.
The brothers have been messaging every few days – and are also having regular FaceTime calls with their respective children.
But wives Meghan and Kate, both 40, have held back from onscreen contact, giving their husbands time to fix their relationship.
A source said: “The brothers needed time for everything to settle down. The family, including William, had been disappointed in the way Harry and Meghan chose to leave.
"But now there is a strong feeling that what happened is in the past and that they have moved on.
"Prince William wanted to embrace Harry and they have been messaging each other every few days.
“They’ve also had FaceTime calls with their children, which has allowed them to re-bond.”
News of their healing relationship will be a relief to the Queen who will welcome Harry and Meghan with open arms – and will see two of her great-grandchildren for the first time.
The 96-year-old sovereign has made it clear she does not want any family tensions to overshadow next weekend’s four-day celebration.
For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article